Coronavirus - Client Information Updates
29th April 2021
Now that lockdown restrictions have been relaxed, we are now fully open for all services including colour and hair extensions services.
5th Nov 2020
Having qualified as an Essential Service provider we are open for Intralace™ Hair Loss services during the renewed lockdown period in November. However we are unable to provide non-essential services such as hair extensions and Medi-Connections until the restrictions are lifted.
5th June 2020
Lucinda Ellery has reopened across all UK locations for Intralace™ Hair Loss Management services. Our reintroduction of hair extensions services is planned from the 4th of July. Hair Extension appointments can be scheduled from this date.
28th April 2020
We are hopeful the UK Government will lift the shutdown during May.
Please note we are still on pause at the moment and cannot change or make any appointments until we know a firm opening date.
In preparation for our reopening we have prepared a safety protocol for clients and staff.
- Please can we ask all clients use a Face covering (cover mouth and nose) and gloves when entering our locations and be used at all times inside the studio.
- We ask that, if requested by the studio manager, all clients agree to have their temperature taken using an Infrared device before beginning their hair appoiintment. Anyone with a temperature higher then 37.8 and/or a cough will need to reschedule their appointment in order to help safeguard the health of the staff and other clients.
- We will not have waiting facilities for clients or guests at this time and ask clients wait outside until we are ready for their appointment. We will also ask clients to please leave the studio at the end of the appointment without delay.
- We will be suspending our drinks service until further notice however, we will have water and disposable cups available.
- Clients will be asked to fill in a short questionnaire on arrival asking if they have been in known contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid 19 or experienced any symptoms themselves in the last 14 days, if so they will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We will be following Government guidelines and seating clients 2m apart or use screens where necessary.
- We will not be able to offer any non-essential complimentary styling during our reopening period until further notice.
Our studio staff will be required to wear face covering at all times and wear gloves wherever possible. We will also provide face shields for studio staff when working close to clients faces.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.
2nd of April 2020
The UK lockdown is due to be reviewed in 2 weeks and we are very optimistic that we will be able to re-open the studio as soon as the lockdown is over. We know that many of you will be keen to get appointments quickly and we will do our very best to accommodate everyone as soon as possible by opening extra days. Thank you for bearing with us through these unprecedented times and we hope you are staying safe and well.
Please email us at email@example.com should you have any further questions.
27th of March 2020
We have added some advice on managing hair extensions while isolating.
23rd of March 2020
Due to the announcement from the Prime Minister and the First Minister of Scotland, we have taken the decision to close all UK Lucinda Ellery locations with immediate effect for at least 3 weeks due to the Coronavirus.
Please can we ask our clients to bear with us during such an unprecedented time.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries.